The Technology Forge may collect and use the following kinds of information:
• Information about your use of this mobile application.
• Information about operations carried out over this mobile application.
• Any other information that you send to The Technology Forge.
The Technology Forge may use the above information in order to:
• Administer the mobile applications.
• Enable your access to and use of the mobile application services.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Technology Forge may disclose your information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Technology Forge will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information. The Technology Forge is ISO 27001 certified which serves as our underlying information security standard. The Technology Forge will store all information you provide on its secure servers.
Data Storage / Transfer
All live data is held at a secure UK data centre. Encrypted offsite backups for disaster recovery purposes are hosted at a separate data centre within the UK.
Updating this statement