The Technology Forge's London User Group 2014 will take place on Thursday 2nd October. The agenda is currently being finalised but we can promise a whole new set of presentations, workshops and guest speakers. Topics include:
- Overview of the last 12 months at The Technology Forge
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) - Guest speaker, Ray Crotty, author of 'The Impact of BIM - Transforming Construction'
- BIM Developments in tf facility and tf cloud
- The Transparency Agenda - including updates our software in line with Government legislation
- Updates to tf facility and tf cloud
- API system integration
- Open Discussion Forum
- And much more....
This year's User Group is free to attend and lunch and refreshments throughout the day are included. Places are limited to 2 delegates per organisation.
You can reserve your place using the below form. Please note that where a place is booked and not used, there will be a £50 charge.