Some major outcomes of the survey included:
- 85% of our users would give us a rating of 7 or more out of 10.
- 92% of our users rate the helpfulness and knowledge of our Help Desk as 'good' or 'very good'.
- 94% of our users rate the helpfulness and knowledge of our Training as 'good' or 'very good'.
- On a scale of 1-10, our users rate the importance of our recently acquired ISO27001 certification as 8.36 on average.
- Over 98% of respondents said they'd recommend The Technology Forge to another organisation.
Some highlights from the comments include:
"By far the best software provider company I have ever worked with in my very varied 36 years Local Goverment experience of using/implementing Financial and AM systems."
"Excellent progressive organisation with some extremely talented and helpful team members."
"The helpdesk is extremely helpful, and their knowledge is fantastic. They are always keen to help and get back to you asap which is excellent."
"it is very easy to use, very clean looking and has a simple structure. the standard reports cover a wide range of needs and users are able to run and schedule for themselves, reducing pressure on other team members."
The results were presented at the London User Group on 2nd October and we conducted the survey prize draw to win a Hudl tablet computer. Congratulations to Claire Jones from Birmingham City Council who was the first name drawn out of the hat.